ABCA provides a plans room to allow its’ membership and other small and minority
contractors to review and check-out construction plans and specifications received from
the public and private sectors.
The checkout of plans and specifications are on a first come, first serve basis.
The plans room also maintains other bid documents such as ----
• amendments and addendum on upcoming construction projects
• plan holder lists
• potential prime bidder lists
• historical bid and proposal data
• bid tabulation results; and
• MBE/WBE/DBE/HUB participation tracking reports
The plans room hours of operation:
Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Contractors may pick-up plans and specifications from the ABCA located in Business Resource
Consultants’ office located at 6448 Highway 290 East, Suite E-107, Austin, Texas 78723 or call
512-467-6894 to find out plans availability.